Friday 14 December 2012

tweed? well I say

I always need to look my best for work; Laura Ashley has a reputation and a standard that I must make sure I rise to. But when it's absolutely bitter outside and the front doors keeps opening as customers file in, all I really want to wear is my onesie, my mittens, and maybe my duvet.
But I can't, and I doubt you can either, so here's how I work around it. 
However, if you can then please tell us all what job you do and how we can get it because if I could just stroll into work wrapped in my duvet I would be one happy lady. 


Jumper - Laura Ashley £70
Pencil skirt - Laura Ashley £65

I'll say it before and I'll say it again - pencil skirts are fantastic. Every girl looks crazy hot in one regardless of shape, they're perfect for a night out, dinner, brunch, shopping and work. I know jumpers can often be lumped in the 'casual' section of fashion, but I think if you can find a really beautiful, good quality jumper then there's nothing wrong with teaming it with a pair of heels for an occasion where casual definitely isn't on the dress code. I wear these both together with my favourite heeled boots and I'm ready for a day filled with styling at the dressing rooms and climbing up ladders to get that duck egg blue roll of wallpaper.



Add a bit of lipstick to brighten up the outfit and you're all good to go!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the tweed pencil skirt!! :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...