Wednesday 5 December 2012

it's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year

You may have seen my previous blog post where I had slowly began to decorate my room.. Well as soon as it hit the 1st of December I finished my decoration whilst 'Noddy's top 40 Christmas Singles' blared from the television. I also dragged out the Christmas tree, a lot of tinsel, a few thousand candles, and perhaps too many fairy lights. 

I also wrapped all my presents (so far..) in brown wrapping paper and printed off the cutest gift tags (designed by eatdrinkchic, she does a couple of sweet gift tags as well as loads of other designs that are printer friendly and free for you to use!) to finish them off. Let me know what you think.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...