Thursday 13 December 2012

christmas wishlist

It's coming to that time of year again where I dream of the day I will be filthy rich and able to buy myself and others expensive gifts to let them know I appreciate them (and myself). 
But until then I can only look at pretty pictures of what I'd kill to get my hands on this year. If any of you are feeling kind I can give you my address so you can send it my way. Thank you.



Three Floor - £128
This, for me, is the most perfect dress for this time of year. The colours are what you see every Autumn/Winter - those deep purples and gorgeous burgundies, and would be beautiful for New Years celebrations. Teamed with a pair of black velvet heels, a simple black clutch, a quick swipe of a dark lipstick and you have yourself the most glamorous look anyone will have ever laid eyes on. 


Alexander McQueen - £150
I'm sure if you're a regular reader you'll known by now that I love all things skulls, so that obviously means I'm in love with all things McQueen - and this ring is no exception. It's such a simple way to add life and edge to a dull outfit. Especially for me as I tend to wear a lot of simple, dark outfits, so any accessory like this will do it me world of wonders. I'm not a huge fan of wearing a lot of jewelry all at once, which is why this ring is a good choice; it's quite a statement so I don't need to fuss over anything else.


Marc by Marc Jacbs - £279
I love all things rose gold. All things. I already have a plain, chunky rose gold watch which I wear every single day and couldn't possibly live without it. But it's always fantastic to have two watches. For those days that I feel I'd like to just change things up a little. I may not want to wear a plain rose gold watch, I may want to wear chunky grey watch with the most gorgeous rose gold detailing. I am dribbling whilst typing this; it is so perf. 

What would you KILL for this year?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...