Saturday 5 May 2012

Three Floor - Adolescent Sister Skater Dress

I'm a huge fan of Three Floor and the way the create pieces that are on trend, but with their own twist.
I recently ordered the Adolescent Sister Skater Dress for an event in July, and when it arrived I was beyond happy. Not only does it come in a beautiful box and is delicately wrapped in tissue paper, but the quality and fit was just superb.
Their sneak preview photos on Facebook give you a glimpse of the sheer beauty (and some divine collars) you can expect them to be releasing in May - I am so excited for it!
Follow them on Twitter @3_Floor, like them on Facebook, and of course go and buy yourself something beautiful at Three Floor.







Have you bought any gorgeous new dresses recently? If so where from, and what was the occasion?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I bought one last week from Three Floor :) --> http://fashionfortunate.blogspot.com/2012/05/dirty-dancing-in-that-dress.html Occasion? My best friends' wedding!
    Elke x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are absolutely gorgeous! Love your choice of nail varnish too :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...